Email marketing is the process of targeting audiences and customers via email . It helps you increase conversions and revenue by providing customers with valuable insights to achieve their goals.
Now let when you should be using email marketing and some benefits and stats that support why this channel is so valuable.
When to use email marketing
There are many ways to use this channel, some of the most common including using the tactic to:
- Build Relationships : With email marketing, you can create connections through personalized engagement.
- Increase Brand Awareness : Keep your business and services first by the time your prospects are ready to interact.
- Promote your content : use email to share content such as coupons, events, discounts with your customers.
- Convert Leads : Encourages them to provide their personal information in exchange for a value they would find valuable such as signing up for a loyalty program.
- Market your products : Promote your products and services.
- Cultivate relationships : delight your customers with content that can help them achieve their goals.
5 Benefits of Email Marketing
- There are over 4 billion email users worldwide, so if you're looking for a way to reach your customers, email is the perfect place to find them.
- According to 2020 data, email marketing generates up to € 36 for every euro spent .
- 79% of marketers list it in the top 3 most effective marketing channels .
- Email visitors are more likely to convert forms.
- Perhaps the best reason to use email marketing is that you own the channel . Outside of regulations and compliance, there is no external entity that can influence how, when or why you contact your customers.
Do you want to find out how to best use this channel in your business strategy? Click here and book a video call with one of our experts who will be happy to listen to your needs and help you adopt the best strategy to grow your company and your brand.